Self Assessment - Tax Return Advice in Bristol
It is a fundamental part of the self assessment system that responsibility lies with you, the taxpayer, to file Returns and pay the right amount of tax, at the right time - you must not wait for HMRC to ask.
Unfortunately, taxpayers often struggle with the complexities of tax returns and make errors when completing them. Recent changes in tax legislation have meant that they risk incurring more penalties if they fail to complete their returns accurately and to deadline.
[[Your name here]] can help
At [[Your name here]] our specialist team of tax advisers can remove the burden of self assessment and save you time by taking care of process for you. We will prepare any necessary accounts, carry out the required computations, complete your return, and provide information about the amounts of tax liabilities or refunds which may be due. When you have approved the Return, we will arrange to file it with HMRC.
We can also deal directly with HMRC on your behalf and resolve any difficulties and queries which may arise in relation to the completion and filing of your Tax Returns and payment of your tax liabilities.
If you or your business should be selected for a self assessment enquiry by HMRC, our team of Bristol accountants can act on your behalf to defend the enquiry in your best interests. We can offer a complete self assessment service, including:
- Acting for you at any meetings, should you be selected for a self assessment enquiry
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Calculating your tax liability
If you would like help with your self assessment return and are looking for a team of qualified tax advisers in the Bristol area, please get in touch.